Are there any sweeter words you can say to a girl? Well, maybe "I love you"...
Today I had the opportunity to go to one of my favorite consignment shops, Trusty Threads, in Marysville. I took a few of my clothes that just weren't my style, or didn't fit right, and an hour later I was walking out the door with these sweet finds.
I've totally become a shoe girl lately, and when I saw these, I was just hoping they would be the right size, and they were! How cute are the hot pink undersides?! So classy with a pop of fun and color!
Then there was this necklace! Talk about versatile! I think it'll go just as great with jeans and a tank top as it will with a LBD. It's ever so pretty. :)
If any of you have been wanting to go on a shopping spree, this really is the best way to do it. Just find a consignment store close to you and take them a few of your clothing pieces that just aren't exactly your style or fit. You'll walk away with items you love, or some cash in your purse! Or maybe a new purse...
Since some of my items were turned down, I'm planning on heading over to another one of my favorite shops tomorrow and seeing if they would like anything. Hoping to walk away with a new maxi dress!

No comments:
Post a Comment