It's not often that my husband and I get a night out, just the two of us. This last weekend we got to have an over night date! Woohoo!
We dropped the kids off at my mother-in-law's, and planned a nice relaxing evening together. We went to Claim Jumpers for dinner (my first time ever!). And walked around the mall for a little bit. Then, we came home and got to spend the evening in a quiet house. We even got to sleep in! :)
I have started reading a lot of fashion blogs, and pinning a lot of outfit ideas lately. Here's what I pulled together for the weekend. I always love it when other blogs tell you where they got everything, so I'll do that too. :)
This was for Friday night, although I ended up changing because right before we left it started pouring down rain! I still wore the shoes though, because they are completely amazing and I am desperately in love with them.
Dress: Ross
Necklace: Macys
Shoes: Kohls, Lauren Conrad
Seriously, how amazing are these shoes?! I can't help but feel so polished and sexy in them!
Here's what I wore for Saturday. On our date night my hubby bought me this denim jacket. Did he do good or what?
Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: American Rag -Clothing exchange
Boots: Ross
And this was Sunday. I am no longer a Chambray virgin. I really had no idea how versatile this article of clothing could be until I started seeing them all over Pinterest. It is now a clothing staple in my closet, and should be in every girls'! It will effortlessly pull together any look.
Chambray: Fred Meyer
Pants: Ross
Scarf: Wal-Mart
So that was our fun weekend. It was so nice to have a night out by ourselves. We even got to sit in the bar...like grown-ups! I feel refreshed, and ready to take on another week.
Next weekend we're planning a weekend away as a family. It'll be our kids' first time sleeping in a hotel, so we're all looking forward to it!




No comments:
Post a Comment