This week we had the pleasure of adding three new little ones and their mother, who just happens to be my sister (in-law) into our mix!
With nine little ones in the house (8 or which are 5 and under), it was a little more chaotic than usual, but twice the kids is twice the fun, right?!
Our lunch was red, white and blue open faced sandwiches.
Everyone had a great time coloring a picture of the American flag while they learned a little bit about the USA.
We layered red and blue Jello, and added whipped cream to the top for a festive snack!
This was my personal favorite part of the day. Is anyone else as obsessed with Jello as I am. It's a serious love, I tell ya!
Then, Jana shared her talent for the violin with us, and we got to hear some patriotic songs! We were all excited for some music time...
The Fourth of July is definitely one of my favorite holidays! I love the crafts, the food, the friends, and the excitement in the air from all the celebrations! It was fun to start the festivities a week earlier. :)
Okay, now for something completely off topic. I'd like to hear from you! I need to know what you are all interested in seeing on this blog. I'm looking for posting ideas on organizing, adoption, homeschooling, etc. What questions do you have for me? What do you want to hear more about? Thanks for the input!




No comments:
Post a Comment