Friday, October 29, 2010

Hunting Widow

I have lost my man to the call of the wild. Today I become a hunting widow for a long weekend. George will be home sometime Tuesday (unless they get an elk! Here's hoping!!!) If he brings home an elk this year we get to buy a chest freezer, which I've been wanting for a long time. Oh yeah, and all the meat to go in it!
We don't spend much time apart, so it's a bit of an adjustment. I Wish he were here, but glad he's having a fun time out doing guy stuff with his dad. And hopefully I can get caught up on all the housework before he comes home with loads of laundry! ...Shoot! Laundry! I better go get the clean clothes in the dryer...
Kathy will be joining us this weekend, and Josiah is super excited!
I'm not sure what we have planned yet, but I'm sure we'll come up with something super exciting to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment